Problem with extra sensor graphs after update v314 to v315

Problem with extra sensor real time graphs in weatherdisplay after update from v314 to v315
View, extra sensor real time graphs in weather display and File extrarealtimegraph.gif, extrarealtimegraph2.gif are referencing on the time base about a 3rd of the way across the time base instead of full across the time base. See attached picture.

Have tried restarting weather display & also rebooting computer. Problem still present.
Reverting back to v314 dated 31 Jan system works ok.

Also a separate problem since updating from version v81
1 wire lightning counts.
There is still a problem with the lightning count graph, it is still only showing the same as weatherdisplay view, lightning counts. It works ok until the time base fills up then stops scrolling to keep pace with current time.
Can scroll using the right arrows in weatherdisplay view, lightning counts . The lightninggraph.gif is up dated to the same image. If you scroll past the end of the data the chart updates with new data until the time base fills up again, but then dose not move on automatically. There is also a large spike in counts when starting weatherdisplay

System
Davis vantage Pro2 with Davis soil & moisture station (1Moist 4Temps) & 1wire lightning counter & 3 temps. Running on win 7

Thanks
Steve, Thornbury Weather

Hi Brian

Having up graded to version 316, the extra sensor real time graphs & and file extrarealtimegraph.gif, extrarealtimegraph2.gif are updating correctly.

Also the lightning graph & lightninggraph.gif is also updating correctly.

Thanks very much
Steve

I finally figured this out :wink:

I also started having major issue with the extra sensor graphs at V314-V315. But V316.1 and V316.2(2/18) did not bring them back.
I have had for years an issue with sensor 7 which also ways shows a mV reading but had, until this recent issue, graphed in temp (F).

I show in the attachments a pic of my 8 Labjack sensors which feed the main extra sensor graph. Note sensor #2 is out of range. It is buried in the back yard and was attacked by the New England winter weather this year. Will replace with the spring thaw…

The sensors are reading OK but the graphs continue to plot with different values and sometimes random colors.
Please see pics attached. I have tried many reboots, keeping update to latest revision, and resetting the 8 sensors setting on the graphs.
Nothing has helped.

IMG_3688.JPG

IMG_3691.JPG

IMG_3692.JPG

this is a different issue though to this thread…
also you can use the PrtScr key on your keyboard and then paste in windows Paint program…and save…easier than using a camera to take a screen shot

Looks to me to be the same issue but OK, will post a separate report.

the issue in this thread, which was addressed, was that it was not plotting up to the latest data (i.e only half filling the screen or plotting old data).

OK no worries. Will repost and can add a bit more info.
Need to wait until I get home as the first post was from a remote location using client software.
Thanks.