Fudge offset not working... b294

Hi Brian, i am using b294 still and it appears the 1st setup for the fudge offset aint working (not sure about the other)
I have even set it to 400% and still nothing changed, please see the image, you can see the raw reading and the outside temp
and the fudge used…

Oh, and ya cant turn off setup #2

note that it only works between the hours you have set
also you should be using a more recent version

Yeah, i know it does :wink: i posted this at about 7:30am uk time yesterday, i tried and tried
to get it working, from 20% all the way to 400% I did try the latest build be the black background for the
clock disappeared… so i went back to 294 i dont update as often as i used to now, its a case
of, if its working then i leave it alone, interestingly though, i am about 90% sure that this
fudge thingy worked ok before my location and weather pc change :?

On b319 now and still does not appear to be working, neither #1 or #2 work also you still cannot untick #2 setup
its -1.8C and solar is at -1.6 both offsets are set to between 6 and 8 am (for testing) both ticked, both at 400%
and not working…

not sure what you mean re black background for clock
maybe you could provide more info on that?
also not sure where you are finding build 319

also I see that it looks like you are using a solar sensor in a jar maybe?
(the more information you can provide the better…as that could be an important clue)

Ignore the clock for now, i have a feeling it might be a graphics card issue, black background is back (main screen)

Yes sorry, my bad, i just assumed you would remember i was an old 968 user still :slight_smile: so yes, solar in a jar (temp probe for now)
it might not last much longer as the display is slowly fading :frowning:

As for the build, yeah, i made that up lol why i thought it was 319 i will never know, its 317 #-o

Any more info just ask, i can take multiple screenshots if that will help?

Fudge is working but, only after the times i want it to, i have it set to work between 6am and 8am
its not nearly 8:30am and fudge works, does not work between 6 and 8 thats crazy lol :smiley: ps, thats setting #1 and #2

it will include the hour you have set to work to though

Are you saying that if the stop time is 8am it will keep working til 9am? sorry, its getting confusing now lol :?

I have cracked it, i have to have the timezone set to 1 for some reason :? it was on 0 and its says its meant to me auto?

Also, the offset is not reflecting the w/m2 calc, as you can see in the image, max for me at time of screenshot
is 56 w/m2 yet even though i have managed to add the offset fudge thingy and gotten solar to 100%, WD’s
output measurement is only 24 w/m2, please could ya take a gander when ya get a mo, thank you :slight_smile:

what the fudge does is increase the raw value that is compared to the max to give a higher solar % estimate so as to get a better chance to registering sunshine hours during those hours

it does not actually currently change the raw value reported elsewhere