Version B315 Generating Incorrect Dashboard Numbers - RESOLVED

About 3 weeks ago I converted from b81 to b315. Everything was running well until yesterday when after shutting down b315 I inadvertently opened b81. Oops. #-o So I closed b81 and opened b315. After reopening b315, 3 fields on my dashboard got locked with incorrect values. The snow read 4.33

really no one will be able to help (i.e by checking contents on your web site etc) if you are back to using build 81 I would suggest

B315 won’t load the Davis VP Data Extraction. I’m running Virtual VP and WD is set to run on Com Port #9.

I disconnected Virtual VP and now I have version b315 running. Has errors in snow today, snow depth, season total snow and fire danger.
Got to step out for awhile. Be back in about i hour.

Thanks for responding !!!

Electronic Magic … All is well now. Don’t ask me how but Yahoo :D/ Back in business and running version b315.

Brian, thanks for your response and great karma !!! =D>

Cheers,

Jeff

Well I got excited too soon. B315 ran fine for about 20 minutes and now it’s back to the problems again … #-o

you really need to check the actual file contents on your actual server,compared to those in the WD web files folder

and also make sure there is not another program running uploading stale files or similar

Seems to be running ok now. I deleted b81 from the WD folder.

it could be that you had then build 81 running at the same time or similar
you will need to change any short cuts to the new .exe file name (weatherdisplay.exe instead of WeatherD.exe)