Web site letter colors ?

Not sure if I can explain this very well .
Im tiring to write my own HTML code using web expression 4 with styles css . Im about 1/2 finished . Not a template .
My ? is
The top links like … Home . Service . About . Welcome . I have them set for white .
When I save and see in browser Like firefox . They are white . Then I check in microsoft browser they are lite green one maybe white . Not sure what I did wrong . Here below is little code .
I wonder if Web expression is casing this issue or have I left a topnav out ? I’m lost
Thanks for any advice
Rick
Main page html

<div id="topnav">
			<ul>
			<li><a href="index.html">WELCOME</a></li>
			<li><a href="about.html">ABOUT</a></li>
			<li><a href="product.html">PRODUCT</a></li>
			<li><a href="service.html">SERVICES</a></li>
			<li><a href="contact.html">CONTACT</a></li>
			</ul>

</div>

Now my styles css page

#topnav { background-color:#333333;clear:both ;}

#topnav ul {width:100%;float:left; margin:0px;background-color:#333333;
border-bottom:3px #cccccc solid;}

#topnav ul li {display:inline;}
#topnav ul li a {float:left; padding:10px 20px;}

#topnav a:link {color:#ffffff;}
#topnav a:visisted {color:#ffffff; }
#topnav a:active {color:#ffffff; }
#topnav a:hover {color: #ffffff;background-color: #770000;}
#topnav a:focus {color:#ffffff; }

Can you post a link to the page?

I have not post my site yet … This is still in working thru microsoft web expression 4 . This is in pre preview mode
Rick

Be aware that Expression Web is not a true WYSIWYG system. However, you have a spelling error in your CSS '#topnav a:visisted ’ that could do funny things.

Thank you . I bet that’s it … I guess when stare at the codes for so long , they blend together ,
Rick

Why I have Web expression 4 . Its free . This seems little easier for me to use … I downloaded coffee , just little harder for me .
Rick

That fixed it . thank you
Rick

Hello Rick…

when I click on the little globe icon under your user name that is suppose to bring me to your website, it brings me to some chinese website. you may want to update the information and link in your forum profile.

also just wondering why not just use the Free Saratoga or Leuven Templates for your site instead of wasting time with web expression?

…Chris