METEOAlarm.eu

I’m using the latest version V2.08 - 18-Jul-2012 of get-meteoalarm-warning-inc.php. Though it displays the weather warnings properly, it has recently stopped short of showing the appropriate Awareness Level. Despite the existence of a weather warning, it stays GREEN. Anyone experiencing the same and/or are aware of any change in METEOAlarm.eu coding change?

It seems that I do not get a $WarnColor output from the get-meteoalarm-warning-inc.php v2.08 using $EUA_URL = ‘http://www.meteoalarm.eu/index3.php?area=FR028&day=0&lang=en_UK’;
Any help would be appreciated.
Dick

I am working on a series of fixes while trying to migrate my main site to a VPS (sigh…).

Try this (as yet unreleased) update.

Best regards,
Ken

Hi Ken,
the preg_match update did the trick! Thank you so much.
Rgds
Dick

I currently do have three meteo warnings, ORANGE,ORANGE and YELLOW. My $WarnColor indicates YELLOW though I had expected it would pick-up the most severe color out of the three. I’m trying to search through get-meteoalarm-warning-inc.php to locate where a color priority comparison would take place but failed to identify this. Am I correct this is absent or have I overlooked the appropriate lines of code. Pls. Guide me.