Rain detail Dec same as Nov

I can’t seem to find an answer to this, last nights update, end of year has messed up noaa style reports

see here http://www.newquayweather.com/wxraindetail.php?year=2015

November and December the same, rain temp wind etc are the same, November is correct, why is it showing november for december

I’ve tried recreating noaa reports but still end up December a copy of November, any pointers please, this has happened last month but messing around with noaa reports fixed it but not this time, running R306

try converting the logfile to data file for that month (see under action)

I just tried that, still the same, December copy of November with day 1 missing, ie starts at day 2 after i re did noaa reports

dailynoadreport 122015 attached, ext changed from htm to txt to allow upload,

dailynoaareport122015.txt (4.04 KB)

have you checked the actual logfile for december (compared to november)

yes the logfiles 112015lg and 122015lg are different, just double checked, I’m lost on this

if you could .zip and email me those 2 logfiles then I will try here

Emailed to info@… hope thats the right address

converted OK here
I have emailed you back the converted data files

Thanks brian, that did the trick, just puzzled as to why it didn’t update on mine, I checked the timestamp on month122015.inf on wd pc and it wasn’t been updated still saying midnight update time, was i doing something wrong ?

Thanks again, happy new year
phil

are you sure you were selecting 122015lg.txt
its easy to select instead 12015lg.txt

122015lg many times, and just check on pc 12015 hasnt been updated so its a puzzle

I have even tested here by changing the date on my pc back to the 1st and it still converted OK

Must be a new year gremlin then, thanks for the help again, shut eye time here