WeatherCloud UV reading?

I started sending data to WeatherCloud about a month ago using the Weather-Display function to send the data every 10 minutes. Everything looks good except for the UV reading. The WeatherClud site shows it as being flat-lined at 4.9, 24x7. I sent them a note and they replied that that is what they are being sent. When I clicked on the ‘Test’ button in Weather-Display, it shows the proper reading in the test result. Is is possible that that what is being sent to WeatherCloud is different than the what show in the ‘test’ functionality of Weather-Display? All other sites that I send data to shows the proper UV readings so this is WeatherCloud specific. Any one else have this issue? Anyone else with a UV sensor, using Weather Diplay and WeatherCloud that shows the correct rweading on WeatherCloud?

https://app.weathercloud.net/d0849938943#evolution

Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
Weather Display 10.37R313

UV is low here being winter but I checked the data table and UV values from my station were ok today, 0.5 and 0.6.

The only way I think you can check what has been sent recently is by viewing the data in the croncloud window - mine is a hidden icon down by the clock so I click it and the croncloud icon appears in the taskbar which I click on to open the program window.

See what the uvi value is sent for yours in that.

Thank you. It does look like what is being sent by croncloud is different that what is shown by the ‘test’ button. The croncloud is showing the 4.9 that WeatherCloud is reporting. When I get home I will do some screen shots and send it to Brian.

Thanks for your help.