Monthly .htm file and cronftpreal

When I moved from WD Windows to WD Mac I apparently did not set up WD Mac correctly. As a result it has not been uploading the monthly htm files to my website. These are the files that are named with the month and year. An example is July2015.htm Also the corresponding 24 hour graphs are not uploaded.

I have two questions.

1. How do I turn this behaviour on?
  2. Is it possible to create the files I have missed for the last few months.

I am also having a very weird problem with cronftpreal. When I boot up my Mac cronftpreal will start and upload the data without a problem. However, if WDisplay has to be restarted for any reason cronftpreal will do the following:

It will start (I can see it in Activity Monitor) and then close within a few seconds.

If I restart the program the cronftpreal will open then close most of the time, but not all the time. As I said, if I reboot then it will open and work consistently.

This may be a Mac OS problem but I wondered if you had any idea what is happening here?

Thanks,

Hugh

I can resolve the cronftp problem by uploading every minute but I would appreciate an answer to the other questions I asked about the monthly .htm file.

Thanks,

Hugh

Hi to set-up reports go to View Panel, Averages/Extremes Noaa Style Reports, Uploads (see Screen Shoot)
Hope this helps

BTrip

Thank you very much. That has started the new uploads.

Do you know if I can upload the days I missed?

If so, how.

Thanks, again.

Hugh

when you say days missed, how do you mean exactly?

Brian,

Now that it is working again I see that WD creates a new monthly htm file with all the month’s data. That is, the file that was created just after midnight on December 26th (December2015.htm) creates all the data for December.

So, if it is possible I would like to create the files for the missing months since I transitioned from WD Windows to WD Mac. That is, I would like to create August2015.htm to November2015.htm

This is not a high priority item so if it can be done easily I will do it but I am not overly concerned if it is not possible.

Thanks,

Hugh

you could try:
view
avt/ext
recreate
then select the month/year to recreate
then click on reset…

(make sure to be using the latest version)

Brian,

Worked perfectly. Thank you very much.

:smiley:

Hugh