Leading / on web table and problem with drop down menu config

Hi there,

Couple of issues I am finding I hope someone can help with.

When using the “Set time to set Icon” fine tuning in the Solar sensor setup - I am finding that this leads to a trailing / on the resulting web table when this in effect. shown in the “Current Sky” cell e.g. “/Dry” , and the “Current Weather” cell shows this as well as a double entry e.g. /Dry/Dry.?

I am also unable to edit the last two Drop Down Menu items in the Drop Down Menu Creation screen to show correctly - this happens on a Windows 7 PC as well as my test version of WD on a Windows 10 PC - Are these bugs?

Regards,

Ian

which version/build of WD?

Hi there,

10.37R b320

regards,

Ian.

Hi
can you post some screen shots to explain in more detail?

Hi there,

Attached files as requested - hope this helps. Had to wait until the set time to set icon setting was in effect - i.e. within xx minutes of sunset for the web table to show the problem :slight_smile:

Regards,

Ian.

the latest .zip update fixes the drop down menu setup screen

re the other problem, does that only happen at sunset/sunrise for a new minutes do you mean?

Hi there,

Many thanks - will test shortly.

re. the trailing / and double up - it seems to be linked to the time period chosen When using the “Set time to set Icon” fine tuning in the Solar sensor setup - I have set it to not use from 2 hours to sunset, this seems to occur during that period - have attached the setting as an attachment as its little hard to describe.

Regards,

Ian.

wd3.JPG

Hi Brian,

Can confirm the menus are sorted - many thanks

Re… the trailing “/” and duplication - can confirm that while the table is wrong the current weather entry on the summary image is all correct and does not exhibit this behaviour, perhaps the code there is all good?

Cheers,

Ian.

Hi
what I will need is a copy of your settings files to test/fix

Hi Brian,

More than happy to oblige - let me know the names of the files you need and I will send.

Kind regards,

Ian.

there is a you tube video on how to do that
http://www.weather-display.com/youtubevideos.php
and or there is a FAQ on the forum here for how to do that

Hi Brian,

Sent via email as per instructions on forum.

Regards,

Ian.

Hi
I see you are in Auckland NZ
I also see you have set the latitude incorrect in the sun moon rise/set
you have -47 instead of -37
(you have that set correct though in the solar setup)
try correcting that

I will see if I can duplicate the problem though also here

Hi
I managed to duplicate and fix this in the latest .zip update,version 10.37S build 01

Hi Brian,

Much appreciated! - Will test today and get back to you :slight_smile:

Regards,

Ian.

Hi Brian,

Nearly there - just the leading “/” on the Current Sky field at the bottom of the web table left unfixed (I have attached a screenshot)

Regards,

Ian.

wd4.JPG

that was not there in testing here …strange
are you sure you have the latest update?
(10.37S build 1)?

I downloaded this morning - will download again and check…

Just re-tested - still there, its also still doing the double up in the clientraw.txt export too (apologies, only just noticed this) am using this file for WDL

Have attached file (search for /Dry/Dry)

regards,

Ian.

clientraw.txt (764 Bytes)

I have fixed the clientraw issue
latest .zip update