a bit of Norwegian humour

Some facts about Norwegians
+15

this reminded me of one similar joke I came across in the past :smiley:
A Russian meets an American.
The American asks, “Hey, I heard it gets pretty cold where you live…”. The Russian replies: "Yeah, sometimes it does. Now it is -5

Ah… you have been to Norway, then?

It’s obvious that Brian has never been to Norway… or checked the data from my weather station :slight_smile: (The record hight at my station is +33.2C)

Guys I suggest you read the definition of the word “joke” :smiley:

I know the definition of the “joke” word. I also know the difference between humour and humor. http://www.twainquotes.com/Humor.html

I am better known for my humor in the classroom rather than its intended purpose.

Did you notice the smiling face in my post?..

OK, though it is in no way related to CZ, because beating woman is about as common here as anywhere else.

A detective in Nome, Alaska captured a suspect in a crime. He sat him down in the interrogation room and said…“Ok…tell me where you were on the night of September to March …”

What is one way to make a Polar Bear mad ??? Cut a hole in the ice…put sweet peas around it…when he comes to take a pea…kick him in the ice hole…

Rachel went away to a liberal arts college on the West Coast and promptly became an avid animal rights activist. When she returned home for the holidays she noticed her mother wearing a new fur coat.

OK guys, let’s keep it civilized around here :frowning:

obviously you haven’t met my family?

Just putting the FUN in disFUNctional…

Didn’t we do this stuff a while back and had to be put in our places by the thread being deleted?

Well, I guess some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you.

Come on Niko :smiley:

It was neccessary to relax a little bit after those not so nice posts in the recent past… I guess you know what I mean :wink:

These threads always end in tears and complaints to moderators, better not to get started along that path. There are millions of internet humor forums, try www.reddit.com if you need relief.

I go to the "other " forum for my chuckles and grins for some of the solutions to easy solutions. Anyway, we got 3.77 inches of rain on the Davis which seems to match the official. A lot of flooding in town. Our basement has water in it from the sewer. The city came out and showed me that because of the amount of rain, the sewers in town are back filling from the rivers flowing into the system. Tomorrow I am having a sewer service to come out and ream out our service. The house was built in 1941 before back fill valves were installed. hence we have water.

A lot of homes have it worse, particularly in small towns on septic service. The ground is saturated and their tanks are full with no place to pump it away

So… a tad bit of humor, is pretty good about now. And do remember who started the thread… Hmmmmm

Yuk 8O

What does an aardvark use when he has a cold?

An ant-ihistamine!.. #-o

I’ve renamed the bathroom “The Gym.”

Now when my doctor asks if I exercise, I can tell him “Yes, I go several times a day to The Gym.”

And while I am here, you know the toothpaste that hardens in the sink? If you are careful you can chip them off and use them for after dinner mints at office parties.