WW forum

and just to add to that, reloading does not help, it simply starts working after some time, but if I just reload the page immediately it doesnt help and it stays like this for irregular time interval (usually like 10 minutes, sometimes more, sometimes less)

When it happen, try in commnadline
tracert weather-watch.com and copy the output.

It shows where the connection stops/fails.

What exactly do you mean by command line

i.e using cmd via windows run
i.e a DOS window

The error indicates that he’s not getting an IP for weather-watch.com and in that case tracert can’t do anything. Better to run nslookup for his default dns and maybe google 8.8.8.8 dns.

Hmm… I thought so, unfortunately… I abandoned MS so if you think this would help I need to know how to do this from the Linux terminal

Strange. I’ve never had this issue and I refresh ‘unread posts’ several dozen time a day.

Me either, and I’m always checking for spammer registrations. The server is in Germany so you would think Jachym would have an easier connection than we do :?

Also, I do not have this problem on any other site in general.

tracert = Traceroute in Linux
nslookup = nslookup

They should both have help available

OK I will try once I get that error again, it is absolutely random, sometimes I get it several times a day and then nothing for a week…

What dns are you using?

8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4.

Google (me too).

:D/

What else would you expect from a guy who uses Gmail for his personal and work email, Gcalendar as a personal diary and working calendar, Drive as main HDD, Docs for doing all office work, Analytics to track his websites, Maps to find any place necessary, Translate to translate emails that I receive from users of Meteotemplate who don’t speak language I know, Music to store all my music library and listen to it, Photos to save all my photos, Tools for webmasters to manage websites… ok I will stop here although I could continue :smiley: And so yes, not a big surprise what DNS I use :smiley:

If you ping 8.8.8.8 how long does it take for a response?

on average about 9ms

Nice, that’s faster than here :slight_smile:

I abandoned MS so if you think this would help I need to know how to do this from the Linux terminal

traceroute weather-watch.com

:slight_smile:

I remember a few days ago getting the same error as jachym…came back a bit later ,same thing…and in the evening it was ok… :wink: