Looking for testers for the new Mac version :)

that new WD mac version ready now…re WH3081…

Brian - re Last year rain to date - yes it seems to be missing from testtags this is what my testtags.php is showing

$raintodateyearago = ‘0.0’; // Rain to date from last year

Many thanks for your support - much appreciated!

Have had the new update running for 24hrs now and solar + UV are running ok

@vk2him
make sure you have the trends.gif set to update, to get that data updated

Thanks Brian - I’ll enable that now !

Hi Brian Just like to say MacB257 have been spot on for 6 plus days. :smiley: . All is good.

Thanks again
BTrip

that’s good :slight_smile:

Everything appears to be ok. I am getting unusual spikes in the solar reading similar to what I got with the UV readings when I was using the WMR200.

I have attached a screen shot

the colour of the line suggests they are solar WM/2 spikes and not UV

You’re right. I was just mentioning I had something similar and happened to be UV. But this case is definitely WM/2

All I need now is the data length issues for the WH3080 to be fixed and i’ll be a happy man :slight_smile:

maybe you should contact NASA that you have found evidence that the sun is pulsating? :slight_smile:

I would except they would think I was some crackpot from outback Australia

I have figured out how to get the history data OK from a WH3081 on the windows PC (i.e to allow for the difference in data size)
so I should be able to do the same on the Mac version

@mdheron
the latest Mac Version update has the history data working OK now from a WH3081 station
(but I am still to figure out how to get the solar/UV data from that)

OK I will give it a go

I upgraded to the latest version of WD. The problem with the historical data still exists

I closed WD at 10am waited 15 mins before opening it again and the screen shot shows how it appeared on the graph

you would have seen the history data extraction at start up show up,and would have seen a progress bar and times shown as data arrived, yes?

one problem is though that the data logger defaults to only every 30 minutes logging interval
you can set that with the software that comes station, easy weather

It appears as though it is working ok. When its finished is when you notice the issues

I am sure that the console is set to 1 minute intervals but will double check to make sure

what are the issues you are refering to exactly?

The times on the graph are all wrong. In the screenshot I put up earlier I stopped it at 10am and started WD again 15mins later. It shows data after 11am when it wasn’t even 11am yet. Once the download has finished WD starts where it left off. That is why 10am appears at the end of the graph.

I tried it on my windows PC tonight and i’m getting the same issues on Build 300. If I use Build 81 only, there are no issues and everything runs fine