Davis Vue 6250 and Weather Display

I will make that change. I have the USB thing that plugs in to my PC and into the Davis Console.

Q1: OK, do you have the USB driver installed correctly? In Windows, open Device Manager (type Device Manager in the start box) and look under "Ports (COM & LPT) and you should see it as “silabs” or something similar, I have a different brand (Aten) plugged in, you should see something similar and it will confirm the COM port number.

Q2: What exactly does it say across the top of the WD main window?

Answers to both questions:

Have you run weatherlink at all?

Like this?

Yeah, so it works like that?

Everything looks to be working fine on the Vue itself (though I don’t have it where it will be finally located yet). The WeatherLink appears to show data as far as I can tell. What I don’t have is data feeding into WD?

You aren’t running WL and WD at the same time - right?

Makes no sense to me :? Sorry :dontknow:

I have, but I will go back and close WL. I know I’m not supposed to have them both running at the same time. Even when WD is running by itself I get nothing?

I am also running VS reader because I still have my Acurite Hooked up. It was running WD but was having crazy wind and rain issues so I bought the Davis. Could that be an issue somewhere?

That’s a possibility I guess, I don’t know how that works.

I closed the VIS Reader but results are the same. Is there anything else besides the Data Logger that can feed WD? Thanks.

what shows in WD under view, Debug info
have you tried restarting WD?

also have you selected com 3 to use in WD? (control panel, com port setup)
also if you had a barometer offset , try setting that back to zero, in WD

Showing Debug info. Yes, I have restarted WD many times.

Like this?

Wait!! Maybe something worked!

The readings are not correct but I guess I can adjust those?

Don’t forget to take out the temp offset.

Well I think I can take from here. Thanks for all the help guys!!