Meteotemplate - new free website template

Got mine working at first attempt :wink:

http://meteolacstjean.com/hebertville/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index5.php

Great! And actually Im glad that someone without solar sensor has also confirmed it is working, the solar and UV gauges are hidden in your case. :slight_smile:

wish i had them :frowning: hehehe

Well you are not alone :smiley:

Btw… I really had to laugh when I looked at your signature, because I thought about that nice line which most people (including you) also have at the bottom of their site and I followed the logic…

Have a look :smiley: :smiley:

“Weather is like women…”
“Never base important decisions on any weather information”

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jachym
are you able to add option to have the windspeed gauges round instead?

Sure, I would simply copy the code for the humidity/pressure/solar gauge and use it for wind/gust

:smiley:

Hi
have tried your template on my other synology unit and is a lot faster but the livegauges are not showing direct link http://ballaugh.no-ip.biz:2082/template/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php but the temperature is so is picking up the clientraw ok
can you see if you can access it the (gauges link is on the “other” menu on main menu)
this unit normally shuts down for most of the day but have disabled it

Harold

No data is read from clientraw, all the values are null (the fact that you see some T is because of the unit conversions). There is something wrong with the path.

Also the page took about 20-25s to load.

Hi Jachym,
I have the WD Live Gauges working…
http://www.halethorpeweather.com/meteo/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index4.php

Temp, wind, gust, bearing, and solar are updating automatically, but it appears that the cloud height and the UV are not.

Also would it be possible to add the time of last update, in the area below the UV. Would be nice to see something change each time the clientraw file is read. The data could be provided by clientraw[32].

Thanks,
Gus

Hi
I have ended up pointing the settings file at my clientraw on my main site to get this to work

Harold

Hi,

The UV, cloudbase height and daily/monthly/annual rain are loaded when the gauges are first loaded and then are not further updated. I thought these dont change very often so I just wanted to save resources, but of course it would be possible to add this as well.

Adding time is a nice idea for future updates :slight_smile:

yes, I was going to suggest having the time :slight_smile:

True, I should have added that. Btw. Brian, do you think round gauges for wind would be better? Like the humidity/pressure ones?

personally I think yes :slight_smile:

OK, I will make new versions in the future with this as well.

Or maybe add the option in the settings…on my side i prefer 23.6 instead of 24 :wink:

what do you mean 23.6 instead of 24?

My bad…i taught you guys were talking about rounded numbers :roll:

Hi Jachym

Still no luck :roll:

Re-downloaded live gauges set clientraw path, still same issue. Gauges dont show. #-o
http://www.ulsteinvikweather.com/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php

Also a error file is created with thees errors:
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainD in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 236
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainM in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 244
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rainY in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 252
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: windRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1072
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: windRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1073
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: windRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1078
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: gustRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1113
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: gustRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1114
[04-Nov-2015 17:04:58 Europe/Oslo] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: gustRange in /home/ulsterok/public_html/meteopage/plugins/liveGaugesWD/index.php on line 1119