System speaker beep

I have checked the task scheduler. 4 Tasks, all 4 placed by me (bginfo, stream playlist refresh, UT stats, wxmaps-disabled) and none of them run every 6 hours. The only applications in my boot are required for the weather stuff, and the server processes.

I cant identify the beep .wav, as there is no such file, its the system speaker/buzzer (the one that beeps during boot). There is no audio device on the server. I cant remove the buzzer off the board as I have settings in BIOS to alert me to over temps, or other internal failures. If I cant find it, I may just disable the system ‘beep’ in device manager but I feel that is burying your head in the sand. Something is causing a beep.

Some searches suggest bad/dead CMOS battery, and the one in the server is new. I had a pack of batteries and replaced all of them in all my devices 4 months ago.

Edited:
After post thing message above, I logged into the server and exited Weather Display, NexStorm, and Shoutcast/winamp and did not hear the beep. I then restarted WD. I’ll keep everything off again to verify

Edit #2, Nov 26, 2015
It beeped. It has to be something within WD, whether it be a setting or triggering an error elsewhere. It didn’t beep with anything running, but it has beeped with WD running. Other processes are not running. Event viewer is clear. My last errors/warnings are MariaDB related from 2 weeks ago.