Displaying soil temperature

I have a temperature probe in the lake in front of my house. I want to display the lake temperature on the WD main screen.

I can do this by setting the temperature sensor to Soil Temperature.

I do have one problem. As you can see from the screen capture below, the Lake Temperature and the Wind Speed overwrite each other. I can get rid of the Wind Speed on the main screen by going to Setup > Advanced/Misc Setup > Rain/Wind/Barometer/Distrometer and selecting Show daily wind run on main screen (Yes, that is correct - clicking on it so it is selected).

This gives me the correct settings on the screen. However, if I restart WDisplay it returns to the original settings where they overwrite each other.

Hugh

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 9.57.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 9.59.13 AM.png

Hi
I should be able to resolve this for the next update…zip end email me your settings files

This error is still present in the September 25th download.

Hugh

yes, I have not had a chance to look into it
been very busy here the last few weeks with principle appointment for our school (I am on the Board)
but we have finished that now, so I have a bit more free time
so will look at this soon
your patience is appreciated

new update ready

Brian,

Thank you for fixing this.

You have a regression in the code. The evapotraspiration bug which you fixed in a previous update has returned.

Not a priority item as the weather forecast here for the next 36 hours is 150 to 175 mm (6 to 5 inches) of rain.

:flushed:

what was that bug again?

The current and seven days Evapotranspiration both show 0.0

Hugh

where was it showing zero exactly?

In the testtags.php file the two following variables
$currentwdet
$etcurrentweek

This is a very minor problem. Certainly no rush to get it fixed. Just thought you should know about it.

Hugh