Daylight Saving Time

Please remember the DST change this night.
Do not forget !!

Stefan

NOT in the US however…

We don’t change again until Nov 1, 2015…

-Bob

Why can’t we just stick with one time…

As I understand it it’s a compromise between parents not wanting their kids traipsing off to school in the Winter AM darkness and the Summer recreational ‘needs’ of adults after a normal workday. Farmers work until they’re done, day or night, so their needs aren’t really important here. Personally as a retiree I would prefer to stick with DST year round.

Me too :roll:

Me three :wink:

-Bob

Me four… :slight_smile:

I vote for the old standard time. I’m retired (tired too) and I get up when I feel like it and I go to bed when I feel like it. Doesn’t matter what time it is to me except that I wish the powers that be would pick one and stay with it!!!..

Lol, well since I probably still have about 40 years till I retire, I guess I just will have to bear with it, my employer probably wouldn’t like very much if I just used the time I prefer :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

GMT is a huge issue with my wife, she absolutely hates the change back from DST (or BST as it is known here abouts). She is convinced we only do it because of the Scots who complain it would not be daylight until 10.00am in winter, so she was hoping they would say yes in their referendum and we could then change to permanent DST. :roll: :wink:

Stuart

Don’t you mean you’re on RST…Retired Standard Time… :lol: