Astronomy (Moon) Stuff

Niko

So brian just fixed some of the astronomy (moon stuff). My web page works better but not 100%

The moon stuff all showed 1969. Now two are fine but two still show 1969. Plus for all of them the times don’t seem right
and under the time the characters are odd.

Finally the stuff at the bottom shouldn’t that be filled out more.

Just curious if this something Brian needs to fix or something with my web page

Thanks

I don’t use it, but I think that page DeputyDawgWx - Sun, Moon, Seasons is totally created by WD, not by a webpage script from tags. I see that Dan’s page Lakewood NY (USA) Website with PHP & AJAX - Astronomy is OK but he’s using the PC version and I couldn’t quickly find a mac user with it on their site.

But looks like yours was OK a couple of days ago?

Thanks Niko…

The script, ‘wxastronomy.php’ is a part of the Saratoga template set, and it appears to be almost working. What isn’t working for some reason is Weather Display’s creation of ‘moondetail1.gif’ and ‘moondetail2.gif’, the graphics at the bottom of the page. I’m using WD V10.37R b296 and these graphics WD creates hourly are just fine:

and

It’s possibly a setting or settings in Weather Display? Be sure you’re using the latest version of ‘wxastronomy.php’, too!

So I guess that means I’m wrong and the graphics in the top part of the page are driven by tags?

Windows WD sites appear to be working, so maybe this is a problem specific to the mac version.

Updated: This mac site is working OK http://www.flowers-cove.ca/wxastronomy.php It’s using mac b254 while DeputyDawg is on mac b253 - time to update?

I actually reached out to Ken with Saratoga.

He explained why (and copied Brian) on what the issue was

Brian stated Windows version was working but Mac had some issues which he is working on

Thanks everyone…

new WD mac update ready now with some more improvements for this