How to fix missing rainfall data?

I’ve been using Weather Display for several years, and generally speaking I have found it does everything I need but seems massively confusing if I ever need to change any data. When it works everything is good, but when there is a problem then things get sticky. Every time I need to change anything it takes me a while to try and figure out how to do it, there always seem to be a number of screens where entering such data is possible but half the time the changes don’t “stick” or don’t seem to be reflected in the totals.

So this time, my server restarted for some reason and I failed to notice. This has resulted in several days without data, including (most importantly to me) no rainfall data. When I realised that Weather Display was not running I started it up, but for some reason it has failed to extract the missing data from my Vantage Pro 2. I found a screen that looked like it would allow me to extract the missing data, set the date and time to begin the extract and restarted WD as instructed. But it still did not pull any data, so I must assume that the data in the Vantage has been cleared somehow. This is not the end of the world, as nothing earth shattering occurred in the missing days, but we did have some rain.

So, can someone tell me how I can update WD to include the missing rainfall. I know how much I need to add, and I don’t care too much about the date and time, I just want my month and year to date figures to be correct.

Edit:
Is this forum going to make me to type verification data every time I post? It has just taken me about 5 attempts to get the letters right!

On the main WD screen, right click anywhere on the rainfall box and left click on “Offsets, Limits and Rainfall Totals”. When the box opens, the lower left side, Adjust All Rainfall Totals by this amount. Put the additional rainfall in the box, click on set and then Yes to save the settings and all of your totals will be adjusted. If you only want current month and YTD, you would need to each of them separately.

Craig

Excellent, thanks!