RG-11 Rain Detector/ hb 1 wire counter Was in vr 81

Hi Brian

In the older version wd 81 there was a setting to have the RG-11 non-tipping rain gauge Connected to a Hobby board 1 wire counter to Work as a Rain detector

Could this be added to the new Hobby board 1 wire reader As it does not work in the latest version 10.377R286

In the ( Dallas 1 wire set up/info) (Lightning Set up)

Rain detector switch (www.rainsensors.com)

Intensity setting to set rain

1 mm
0.2 mm
0.01 mm
0.001 mm

Thank you latest version is working really well for me

Hi

I know you are very busy with the new wd
Will you be able to add this some time in the future

Any idea when wd will come out of beta?

Thanks
Mick

its not all that clear to me…but I suspect you are not using the new HB1 wire program and not the original dallas1wirereader program…and you need that program to have this feature, yes?

Hi Brian

I am using version 10.377R 289 my weather station is all 1 wire devices, I am using the new HB1 wire program With the original dallas1wirereader program

As I am using the new HB1 wire program with the new hobby board soil moisture sensor module

And all the other one wire sensors are running on the original dallas1wirereader program

But the RG-11 Rain Detector Is connected to a HB Counter which is not working with This version 10.377R 289

I don’t know what is possible , Maybe you could add it to the new HB1 wire program, With the Intensity setting to set rain icon

1 mm
0.2 mm
0.01 mm
0.001 mm

thanks

so the original 1 wire program does not work with the new HB counter?

Hi

The hobby board counter is only Changed in size, the new one is exactly the same as the old one regarding the circuit

I can’t remember but it did work in one of the older wd versions, but it does not work in version 81 and in the latest version Using the RG-11 rain detector connected to a 1 wire counter

It works using The RS 232 port , but Unfortunately I have no ports available,

So I had to connected to My 1 wire Station using a HB counter,

Sorry for any confusion I have Hope this makes some sense

I have added support for the 1 wire rain detector switch
to the latest HB1wirereader program and WD version
(use the .zip download)
Beta…

Been away a few weeks just catching up

I’ve noticed that in whether display the forecast icon, does not change when the rain detector detects Rain
Thanks