THSW Apparent Temp is wrong

I’m no longer getting THSW. WD says 0.0C. When I go to apparent temp its shows a more believable temp, but it won’t show up into weather display live and its around the same as the airtemp. If you look at http://www.katoombaweather.com/WDL%20katoomba%20live%20weather.html
It shows the days high and low, but it gets the data from WD but doesn’t show it on WDL.
I’m using the latest version of WD and I just noticed it as the days are slowly getting hotter.
Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this? I do get THSW showing on my console.

when you say WD shows 0c for THSW
where/how exactly?

HI Brian

I think I got THSW working now, after spending time looking at the solar options and units. But the temperature shown on the console is different then on WD. Why is WDL showing a different apparent temp? It looks like its not taking the solar radiation into account.

Hi
WD calculates its own THSW, and so it will be different to the console (the console only uses look up tables , so less resolution)
WDL will show what data is sent…it could be instead show humidex or apparent temp…it depends on how you have it setup in WD
if you .zip and email me your settings files I will have a look