Looking for testers for the new Mac version :)

is the switch on under control panel, data logger setup?
the WH1081 history data window should show up…it does here in testing and it works :slight_smile:

It is. I’m at work now so can’t do anything. I will look at it the morning

Sounds like something simple I will go through the settings to make sure all is ok

Have you turned it on for the wmr200 as well? I have one of them thought I might set it up again

a new update is ready
improvement for the wh1081 history data at start up

also a fix for the monthtodate.gif and weekgra.gif causing a hang

Is it still classed as build 238 as that is what is in the downloads. I will give it a go and let you know

yes, I have not changed the build number as yet

I downloaded it and I am able to download the history. :slight_smile:

Thank you Brian

The downloading of historical data works fine but once it has completed nothing more will get updated. But if I go start the fineoffsetdecodemac file myself it starts updating and everything operates as it should.

I’m not sure what to look for, is it something I can fix or is it something you need to investigate.

the next update of WD will fix the fineoffsetdecodemac program not starting auto

new version ready re the fineoffset data reader not starting :wink:

Downloaded the update and everything appears to be operating as it should :slight_smile:

playing around with it and have 2 issues.

1. When i start WD it grabs the data as it should. Once that process is completed the main screen is shown but minus the outside temp, nothing is there in its place. I close WD down then restart it and the outside temp is there

2. WD keeps freezing after 2 data downloads around 2 minutes after starting. I have to keep restarting WD and deal with issue 1 all the time.

for 1, I think I know what is wrong
for 2…that is odd…when you say after 2 downloads…do you mean after only a couple of minute running…or?

new update ready to fix the missing temperature number at least

I’ll download the update first and see what happens.

It is possible that I have something on my pc that may be upsetting it. It could also be that the energy saving settings could be the problem

I haven’t come across the problem before. It wasn’t until I was able to download the historical data that it occurred

Brian

I had another situation where I remotely checked my web page and noticed it hadn’t updated for a few hours. When I remotely logged into my mac, WD
was up but the time was stuck on a few hours ago.

I had to do a force quite to bring it down. I re-started WD and all worked as expected.

Nothing in console log. Btw No Spin dumps in several days.

Anyways, this is the second occurrence of this within a week now. Anything I can do to troubleshoot or send you?

Thanks

Brian
is there anything else I need to send you to try and track the elusive mismatch of the Rain data from the WMR300 ?
I also noticed during today’s storm that it seemed to take more than 10 mins to register rain even though the data was showing
on the WMR console.

Just let me know what data I can supply to help

Ian

I think I might have found the issue with me. I set WD up to update weather underground and the problem started up again. I stopped the updates and the problem went away. I tried it several times and every time I started weather underground updates the problem returned

Brian,

I am still having the same problems as DeputyDawg. I had a mother go with WD and it lasted about 10 mins before freezing. WD was still up, but had frozen (time not moving) and the beach ball was just spinning. There was nothing in the debug console and the programerrorlog.txt was also empty? As with Deputy Dawg there was no spin dump error this time.

Not sure how easy this one is going to be to find?

Paul

@mdheron
that is an interesting find
maybe that is what is causing the problems for others
(i.e check that pwilman)