WD Version 293- WU is not updating

To All,

I upgraded to version 293 last night and now WeatherUnderground is not receiving updates. I then went back to Version 280 with still the same problem. My guess is something is corrupted. Please assist. Thanks.

make sure there is still a cronwdwu.exe file
where WD is installed

but though maybe wunderground is having problems or similar?

Brian,

cronwdwu.exe is in the wdisplay directory. How do find out if it is WU?

Try this to be sure it is working (mine is). Go into the Weather Display folder and double click on that exe file. That should kick it in the pants to get it going. Give it about 30 minutes and check Weather Underground. If it is there, then go into the control panel for Weather Display, check that you have it selected and turn it off. Then exit the program, until everything has closed. Now start up Weatherdisplay, go to the control panel and re-activate it. See if that works again. You know sometimes, weather underground screws up. check you settings with them on their site as well.

Found the problem!!! #-o

For some reason my Station ID and password was totally messed up. I looked back at a WD folder backup of a previous WDisplay.ini file and found the correct data.

Must of happened when I upgraded to Version 293. Thank you all for responding…

Brian,

Just an FYI. When I downloaded and installed the latest 293 update (Version on 5 September 2015 - 04:08:12), It messed up my weather underground Station ID and password. I had to set it back again.

I do not know how or why that would be happening, and I do not have other reports of that happening