Need help for my website

I have weather reports on my website. I updated the script a few months ago but I noticed a problem. The sunshine hours and ET takes about a day to update the field, but it updates as the day goes on and the field doesn’t stay populated the next day. It would be nice if it would just stay populated so I don’t have to wait an extra day for it to fix it self up. Any advice would help.

Heres the Link

The issue is with the climatedataout, what is an easy solution so fix the climatedataout information so it stays for the current day and not have the info jump back back a day.

Im not a weather display expert, simple instructions please.

Hi
I am not really understanding what you are meaning exactly
can you explain in more detail?

When the solar and et data fills in its for the correct day. Come tomorrow the yesterdays data is filled in for 2 days ago.

For example if the date is the 8th come tomorrow that data has moved to the 7th, so both the solar hours and et data are all on the wrong day, and it’s only these 2 which are doing this.

Is there a way to fix this?

The data for the current day for those scripts come from your testtags.php file. The data for the other days come from your climatedataout file. Your climatedataout file (http://www.katoombaweather.com/climatedataout.html) shows no temp, rain, wind, etc data for the first day of the month. Your dailynoaareport file also shows no data for the first. So it would appear that your weather station has no data for the first day of the month.

Check the 82015lgsun.txt file in the logfiles folder of Weather Display. With today being the 8th, it should have 7 rows of data (not including the header). I suspect it only has six. If so, add an additional row by inserting a row just below the header with values of 0.0 0.0 and recreate the climatedataout file. The myyyylgsun.txt file has no column for the day of the month so it just assumes the first row of data is for day 1, the second row for day 2, etc.

Murray is on to it, that will be the problem :wink:

Thanks Murray, looks like the problem is fixed.