Wake up to this every morning...

Hi folks, what could be the casue please?

still getting this every morning, any ideas please?

I don’t use the product, so here is a WAG vs. SWAG. could the file that the program is trying to be accessed, is being updated at the same time the access is trying it. Check on Wdisplay when you are backuping that file. I have mine around 1am. Just curious.

The file being accessed by wxsimlite would not be being accessed by WD. However if WXSimate was running at the same time as lite is doing its thing then they could both try for the file at the same time, so make sure lite has finished its stuff BEFORE or AFTER WXSimate runs. Otherwise I dont have any ideas.

Stuart

Hi Bashy,

It’s likely a scheduling issue, but I would need to know more. A first step would be to send me a screen shot of WXSIM-Lite’s scheduling form. I may need to know more about what else you have running. Perhaps you could email me and we could discuss it further to get to the root of the problem.

Thanks!

Tom

Thanks guys, I have emailed you Tom, i suspect ya might be right, i will post the screen shot here too :slight_smile:

Bashy I am wondering what PC you run this on? I run my analysis at 07:15 each day and WXSimate just over 15 minutes later with no issues (so far) however this is running on an I5 laptop which has plenty of ‘grunt’, if you are using a much lower powered PC then I guess they could overlap. Have you tried separating them more? I dont see WXSim being involved as I dont believe Tom accesses the WD log files directly from that.

Stuart