Runtime error 62 wxsim lite

Since yesterday around 9 pm I have been getting this error 62 input past end of file error when downloading the forecast. I had transferred the data from an old pic the night before however it ran ok for 3 forecasts before this error started. All gfsdat files seem ok or at least the same file size.

Thoughts?

Does the analysis run complete OK? Is it the WXSIM-Lite forecast run which generates the error?

Tom

The error is generated when clicking on download. The full analysis run also stops with an error. I have deleted the wxsim folder and copied all files again. So far it seems ok the only difference is that I have not upgraded to latest version.

At what point does a Full Analysis stop with the error? I am sort of suspecting some initialization file may be missing or corrupted. These files are

wxlini.txt
cormod0.txt
sitelist.txt
lastgoodgfs.txt

Maybe you can send me those and I can try them here.

Thanks,

Tom

Since deleting the directory and copying all files again it has been working fine for a few days now. The full analysis stopped about 2/3 of the way through pass 2. Will keep you posted if the problem re appears. I will now update to latest version.