WDscreensaver

I have a problem setting up the screen saver. When I click on settings it is blank. I have copied the WDscreensaver to /windows and just don’t know what to try next. I have this set up on a windows 8.2 and running WD Ver. 10.377R281.
I think this would be cool If I could just get to the settings.

when you say
When I click on settings it is blank.

what and where do you mean exactly?

When I click on settings, “config Form” comes up and that is blank.
The info that is displayed on the screen saver is not current.
How could I get the wdscreen configuration settings to update in /windows?

what settings are you clicking on exactly?

The screen saver settings.

in WD do you mean, under setup?..that has an enabled or disabled sub menu to click on …is it when you click on the enabled…or?

Let me start from the beginning. Under set up I click on enable. It says " you net to select WDscreensaver under screen saver property" I select “OK” When I go to select WDscreensaver under the screen saver property I have setting and preview. When I select settings a small windows comes up that is called “Confi Form” That is blank. No setting. I don’t know if there is suppose to be settings or not.
I can go to /windows and find WDscreesaver I click test and I get a blank screen.
If I manually copy wdsreen from /Wdisplay to /windows and click on preview from my screen saver settings I get the screen saver but it does not update.

When I go to select WDscreensaver under the screen saver property I have setting and preview.

ah

this is in the windows setup…not in the WD setup,that is the confusion

does the file
c:\windows\sysWOW64\wdscreensaver.scr

exist?
if not, copy that file to there…from where WD installed//try that

well I checked c:\windows\sysWOW64\wdscreensaver.scr and wdscreensaver.scr was there. when I do the screen saver preview the info is not updated and the screen saver never starts.