Hourly Max wind gusts

Im looking for some tags that will show the max wind gusts for every hour for a 24 hour period. Then it would just overwrite or reset back to 0 when a new day starts. I looked through the tag list, but didn’t see anything like this. Or did I just miss the tags? If the option isn’t there, this post can get moved to Suggestions.

Thanks

thats 24 tags
and alot of work on my behalf

If the option isn't there, this post can get moved to Suggestions.
are you not able to make a new thread?

I wasn’t sure if the the tags were there or not. I wish there was an easier way to do it so you don’t have to waste a bunch of time.

There is the wind graph.

Could be done with a custom logfile and a bit of .php.

That’s beyond my ability… Lol

Any other suggestions on how to make this work?

What will it tell you about the wind that the graph doesn’t already show?

The wind graph that I see, doesn’t saw the max gusts for every hour, not unless im looking at a different graph.

You can see what was happening with the wind gusts all through each hour. Surely it’s more valuable to know for instance that the wind was gusting strongly all the time vs. an isolated gust, either case will show the same value in the list you propose.

What graph are you referring too?

Just the regular 24 hr graph which has gust/ave/min wind, but you could do something gust specific with the advanced graphs I think

The adv. graphs only plots dir, not speed. I thought this would be pretty simple to do…lol

Oops, never used them :lol: