Twitter keeps asking for authorisation

I have moved WD to a new pc, its all working except for it stops updating twitter after around 26 hours.
The pc shows the Twitter authenticate page and if i click authorise it starts working again.

I have removed all the Twitter settings and set it up again and it still does this, i am using version 10.377R281 on Windows 7

Thanks

Hi
I am not having that problem here myself
one thing ,though, is to tick, to stay logged in, in the authorise screen
and also to not log out of twitter on that pc

I am getting the same problem.

It seems to run fine for about two days and then asks for authorisation despite the ‘stay logged in’ box being ticked.

It then keeps trying to tweet but an authorisation window opens each time and eventually crashes the server.

Similar sort of thing here, WD will do twitter for sometime and then fails authorisation but will then start working after just missing one or two updates, this morning (early) there were over a dozen update fails but then started working again.

I also occasionally see this issue, and have for a while. Sometimes it will start working on its own, and other times a simple restart of the weather PC will fix it. I have not had any opportunity to try to diagnose this when it occurs :frowning:

I changed the compatibility settings on wdtwitternew.exe to run as administrator and its now working

Same scenario with me.

TrevP

I changed the compatibility settings on wdtwitternew.exe to run as administrator and its now working
does that help others?

I did this a few build ago and it helped me

Just changed wdtwitternew.exe to run as administrator

the next update will have the wdtwitternew.exe digitially signed, which should help

Just had my first failed authorisation despite setting wdtwitternew.exe to run as administrator