Meteotemplate - new free website template

OK, well Im glad you like it, I will see if I can make more plugins like this, concentrating on blocks/plugins related to your station (these are also easier for me to maintain since I can add new features and there is no need to constantly fix them based on changes in external sources :D)

Now that looks interesting, J

the latest version of WD does now have an easy way to export a log file that MT can import (see in the MT setup in WD) (the logfile is set up to use most of the default settings in the MT import)

Was that directed to me, Brian?
If so, you misunderstand. I have already moved my recorded data to MT, at the same time keeping it in the WD data base.
I do not have rain data for the last 29-years until 2013 recorded anywhere other than on a spreadsheet (and my note books, of course).
Maybe I don’t understand you; please correct me if I am being an idiotic, imbecilic, twit.

Hi,
no thats unfortunately not possible because you have to remember that these numbers are calculated from the daily values in 5min intervals, so you would need to have history in 5min intervals for the entire period for all the parameters. Meteotempalte does not use any daily/monthly/annual tables, everything is calculated from the main alldata table.

[color=red][b]Plugin Update

interesting
on your demo, using the average graph, and choosing gust speed, it looks like your hardware has a hole?

latest update of WD (.zip update) fixes the upload of the MT logfile export

Hi,
yes I know my station is offline often and often shows nonsense, especially after the recent incident, I sort of resigned, it now only powers the demo for demonstration purposes, the data is useless, there is spikes and nonsense values on almost hourly basis

it just looked like that maybe there was a windspeed number (gust) that was not being sent by the station (i.e skipped)?

That also happens, it often doesnt send anything, really just for demonstration purposes at this point

Hi guys,

[color=red][b]Block Update

Meteotemplate - 2nd anniversary

http://meteotemplate.com/blog/?p=3053 + interesting infographic :slight_smile:

Enjoy :slight_smile:

congrats on the birthday! :slight_smile:

[color=red][b]New Block

congrats on the birthday! :smiley:
To celebrate I created a new Custom Page.
regards,

And another, All Australian and Regional (Significant) Quakes last 7 Days.

[color=red][b]Block Update