[color=red][b]Block Update

[color=red][b]New Block

[color=red][b]Plugin Update

Hi guys,

[color=red][b]Plugin Update

[color=red][b]New Plugin

[color=red][b]READ THIS PLEASE:

http://meteotemplate.com/blog/?p=2884[/b][/color]

OK, based on two access logs I have seen, this looks like someone guessed the password, re-created the cookie and that logged them in straight because from the access logs I can see they were immediately logged in, the template would ask for password or redirect to login page, but there is no try of that, as a fix for now, i removed the cookie feature, you can dwonload updated header.php, which for now should prevent anyone misusing the cookie. Also then log out of your template and for now you will not be able to use the Remember me feature if you update the new header.

[color=red][b]Jun 29, 2017

[color=red][b]New Block

are the ranges and average using your own data (from years prior)?

yes

Hi guys,

today at around 1:40 PM, while at work, I noticed my station stopped reporting. I checked my Meteobridge remotely, and it worked, meaning it could not be a network issue. The station was offline the whole day and I now finally got home only to find out that someone must have gotten in to our garden and literally ripped the external sensors into pieces. I was/am speechless. It is the WH1080 and the plastic is not difficult to break.

For now the station will therefore stay offline, I will try to borrow an external sensor from a friend temporarily who has a similar station, or try to find an alternative solution. For some reason Meteobridge now also refuses to communicate with the station completely, so even though the console shows at least the indoor conditions, I cannot see it in MB and so nothing is going to the website.

This is likely to affect many blocks and plugins, so if you see any errors it is because of this. It will not affect any pages that your pages use (update check etc.)

8O

That’s dreadful, J

Thank you very much. The saddest thing is that this is not the first time, last time I managed to glue it together. The WH1080 has a very short signal range so it was the only place where I could place it. Now I have to find out why Meteobridge stopped communicating with the console completely despite the fact it shows indoor T, H and pressure normally. Then I will deal with the outdoor sensors

That’s just terrible :frowning:

Hi guys,

just an update. Together with Boris I managed to fix the Meteobridge issue and borrowed the outdoor sensors from a friend so it is now working. I will try to fix the original sensor because I dont want to be using my friend’s for too long. In case I don’t manage to fix it the station might be offline again for some time in the upcoming weeks.

I want to emphasize again that this will NOT in any way affect your pages and all that would happen is that some blocks/plugins will show nonsense, which is why I am posting this so that you don’t think there is some problem with the actual plugin/block.

Jachym