Meteotemplate - new free website template

Meteotemplate 14.0 Rose Apple

Hi guys,

I am proud to announce a new version of Meteotemplate is now available - this time a real major update in terms of new features and another on of the “front-end” updates - meaning most of the changes are changes you can directly see on the page, help you as an admin or brand new pages.

There really is A LOT of new things - but the update is actually quite simple and should not take very long. This update further extends the possibilities for blocks, menu, homepage, introduces several new designs, many new design tweaks in the main setup, several brand new pages, adds “semi-support” for some programs for the API (Cumulus etc.) etc. etc. And one absolutely unique feature, which I am sure you will all find very useful!

All information about what is new, demos and most importantly - update instructions - can be found in the Blog:

http://meteotemplate.com/blog/?p=2420

You will need a download token, I will probably issue just a few at the beginning to make sure the upadte works fine. I will try to make sure you will always get a token within 24 hours, unless some serious problem is discovered and I need to pause the updates.

DEMO has been updated already and wiki as well.

ENJOY!