Meteotemplate - new free website template

[color=red][b]New Block

Plugin Update - U.S. Radar 2.0

Hi guys,

U.S. radar plugin is probably one of the oldest plugins I have made and never really updated. It is unbelievable, but this plugin is almost 1 and a half years old and since then I learned a lot of new things and doing things better. Today this plugin was more or less useless because even the block could do more.

[b]I therefore decided to redesign this plugin from scratch. I concentrated on the actual image, so I made it as large as possible. I also didn

Plugin Update - BloomSky 2.0

Hi guys,

this update adds support for metric units. This means that if in your template you are using metric units, all the videos will now have metric data embedded in them.

Update instructions:

If want to update the plugin, replace the update.php. The videos with metric units will start appearing tomorrow, when a new video is loaded - existing videos will remain as they are.

If you want to install it from scratch, follow the instructions in the plugin documentation.

Enjoy

[color=red][b]Plugin Update

[color=red][b]New Block

[color=red][b]New Plugin

[color=red][b]New Block

Interesting idea that one Jachym

[color=red][b]Block Update

Meteotemplate 14.0 Rose Apple

Hi guys,

I am proud to announce a new version of Meteotemplate is now available - this time a real major update in terms of new features and another on of the “front-end” updates - meaning most of the changes are changes you can directly see on the page, help you as an admin or brand new pages.

There really is A LOT of new things - but the update is actually quite simple and should not take very long. This update further extends the possibilities for blocks, menu, homepage, introduces several new designs, many new design tweaks in the main setup, several brand new pages, adds “semi-support” for some programs for the API (Cumulus etc.) etc. etc. And one absolutely unique feature, which I am sure you will all find very useful!

All information about what is new, demos and most importantly - update instructions - can be found in the Blog:

http://meteotemplate.com/blog/?p=2420

You will need a download token, I will probably issue just a few at the beginning to make sure the upadte works fine. I will try to make sure you will always get a token within 24 hours, unless some serious problem is discovered and I need to pause the updates.

DEMO has been updated already and wiki as well.

ENJOY!

good work on creating PDF files
no easy task I am sure
great list of new features and functions by the looks ! :slight_smile:
(e.g auto menu update :slight_smile: )

Thanks Brian

Hi guys,

similiarly to the Blocks page I added tags to the plugins to make it easier to find the ones you want. Each plugin can have more than one tag.

http://www.meteotemplate.com/web/plugins.php

Enjoy

Bug Fixes Package 14.1

Hi guys,

first of all thanks to everyone who got back to me either reporting an issue or just saying everything went fine, I really appreciate your feedback!

Based on this feedback I prepared fixes for a few pages, hopefully this should solve all the problems.

Instructions are in the Blog. I also updated the update package and main download file so those still using an older version can now update directly to 14.1, skipping 14.0. If you are only downloading the bug fix package (14->14.1), you do not need a download token.

Enjoy

Hi
updated meteogram block to version 3 but I get a lot of icons on screen see attached regardless of which browser being used, I am still using MT v13 http://www.hc-iom.co.uk/template/indexDesktop.php

Harold

Screen Shot 05-03-17.JPG

Hi,
thats strange… does not happen in the DEMO, v13 should not be a problem in this case, Im unable to replicate the problem and looking at your website there are no errors in the console for this

[color=red][b]Plugin Update

Hi guys,