Godaddy issues --- Sites / FTP Not working

Certain sites hosted by Godaddy ( like mine) are experiencing ‘technical issues’ and have been for the last 3 hours. I can access my site, but the FTP updates all fail. Godaddy is aware of the issue and is “Diligently working to repair it”

Ken

I spent an hour waiting in the chat queue around 7:30-8:30 this morning after I noticed about 5 minutes into the outage via a site check that my files weren’t updating. The ‘Support’ page showed no problem when I began, but just before I received word that the problem would be resolved ‘within 24 hours, possibly long before that’ the message about the site access problems appeared on the ‘Support’ page. My low level chatter elevated my problem to the admin level and had no response to my question about a ‘system failure somewhere along the line’. I think it’s fairly obvious that some of their FTP servers have fallen over badly.

Thanks Jerry, I got pretty much the same story from level 1 a bit ago. Hinted strongly there were some issues with one /several ?? servers and that a 24 hour fix window is projected, but expectations are ‘maybe another hour or two’, but the tech status hasn’t been rolled down to the CS people yet…

Ken

Was up momentarily about a half hour ago, and I dot a clientraw update through… But…

Doesn’t appear to be up right now; ftp to all 4 domaind/subdomains ain’t a’happenin’

Ken 1400 MST/PDT

Likewise to my domain.

1920PDT – it’s been up for just over 15 minutes. Up to stay? Don’t know…

Ken

10:45 CDT and up for a couple of hours now. Fingers crossed!