WD not updating WU

I’m not sure why, but I can’t get WD to update WU. It will do it once and then stop. I think the once might be when I click the ‘send test’ button. I’m not really sure what that button does because I never see any result. Is there a log file I can look at to see if it’s showing any errors? using build 281. The logs I did find didn’t show anything related to uploading to weather underground. It uploads to CWOP, Weatherbug & PWS just fine.

Main Internet Switch = ON?

thanks, yes it’s on. If not I don’t the WB and the others would update ok.

the test send runs cronwu.exe
what shows the logfile sentwu.txt
(not at my pc right now so cant remember the exact nane)
note that the user ID is case sensitive

found it, sentwudata.txt it just shows the one entry that i saw posted to WU.
doesn’t show errors or anything.

is the user/ pass on the data sent correct?

well it’s the station ID and the password, they are correct. When I click the ‘test data send’ button it shows up, just nothing after that. almost like it’s ignoring the schedule.

Are you able to post a screen grab of your WU setuip here so we can check if it looks ok?

ah
so when you say it shows up
you actually mean it shows on the wunderground web site
that was not very clear
do you have times set to send and the switch on in the WU setup?

yes sorry Brian, shows up on weather underground i mean :slight_smile: yes it’s set to upload every 10 mins. I basically set it up the same as for the others which are working. I just thought maybe there is a log somewhere that might show me what the error is. Is there a way to upload screenshots or can i only link to pics online?

one thing you could try is setting the time different to others
is the main switch on in the WU setup?