Data logger not updating wunderground

Hi, I’ve recently installed the latest version 10.377R281 running Win & 64 with Davis vantage pro. When my computer starts in the morning , WD used to download and update all the previous nights data to Wunderground. Ever since I’ve installed the new version, its doesn’t do this . I have checked all the settings etc in Weather Underground as well as all the settings to on etc. Any ideas please on what could be the problem?

Hi, are there any suggestions as I have tried the zip file installation etc? thanks

did the data download from the station ok to WD or did that fail the log files will confirm
what connect type are you using to talk to the station

Hi, yes the data etc all downloads fine to WD, no problem. the history of what was downloaded was not sent to wunderground.

try the latest .zip update of WD…should work now, this function (which is done via the Ftpupd.exe …which is used for the first upload…then the cronwdwu.exe program after that)

Thanks Brian, will try that and let you know.Regards

Hi Brian. I did do the zip install and got an error starting up about a missing usb.dll. I did a full install and ran the WD but the system is still not sending the history on starting up. Have attached some screenshots of ftp and weather underground showing last data sent is nil. Regards

Hi Brian, I have reinstalled the full version as well as the zip version and its still not working correctly and downloading to wunderground. What can I check my side and is anyone else having the problem?

when using the .zip update, you need to make sure to unzip to where WD is installed already and then run from there

Hi,

I have a problem also with build 281 not updating uv or solar on wunderground. I’ve just installed zip version b282 hopefully that will fix it

Michael

Hi Brian / Michael. I did reinstall the zip update Build 281 dated 16 July 2015 00:28:26 and reinstalled it and all seems to be working fine now. Thanks

Hi,

I installed the update, UV now works, Solar still doesn’t and now the wind / gust are always the same value. There doesn’t seem to be any different readings for gusts, on the WD main page the values are different are shown correctly

Michael

@Michael1067
those issues are not related to this thread though and there has been on changes to the code for the actual updating of live data
there is though a setting to swap gust/ave in the wunderground setup and a setting to send max gust since last data send

Sorry I thought the title of this thread was about wunderground not updating, even with the latest version solar and uv is still not updating on wunderground

Hi
the solar data is working here for my wunderground data
do you have the switch on, under control panel, solar setup?
also what weather station type?
also what shows for the data that is being sent (for solar and uv data) in the fole
sentwudata.txt

Thanks very much, that was the problem. I turned that switch on and all is good

Michael

sometimes you just need a bigger hammer :wink: