forecasticonstation.gif is not getting created.

Greetings,

I’m kinda at a lost at the moment and hopefully I can get some help with this. I have a VP2 with a solar radiation sensor. I’m currently running the most current WD version (277). I have noticed that the file called forecasticonstation. gif is not being created in the webfiles folder. Essentially, I’m using the solar sensor for my current sky conditions which it looks like forecasticon.gif is getting created correctly for it, and I’m using the downloaded Metar information for the current sky nighttime conditions. However, I would like to still use the VP2 weather station’s forecast icon as a supplement icon to my webpage. I know the forecasticonstation.gif was getting created in build 81 and versions prior to it, and unfortunately I didn’t think at the time to check for this when I made the “upgrade” plunge to post version 81.

Any advice or help would be most appreciated!

I have uploaded some config screens which will hopefully help. Please let me know if I can provide any further info.

Thanks!
Randy

One for Brian to look at Randy, I don’t display it on my site but I checked and my forecasticonstation has not updated in webfiles since May 2nd when I upgraded from b81 to latest build at the time.

so its forecasticonstation.gif that is not updating?
I will check on that

Thank you Martyn for checking this out on your side and finding the same result that I am. And, yes Brian, forecasticonstation.gif is the file name.

Randy

Hi
I have fixed this now in the latest update

Awesome!

Thanks Brian!