Runtime errors

Now when WXSimate works perfectly well since some days (thanks to Tom) I ran into another problem with WXSim as it looks like. The screenshot is taken about one day after everything worked just fine without any errors. I can see error 401, 70, 70 Permission denied and 62 Input past end of file, alltogether 40 error messages. Note that WXSim-lite seems to work just fine in the background. It’s late now here in Sweden so I vill try to investigate more tomorrow but if someone have seen this before and have some idea I will appreciate that.

Bengt

I suspect all this started with the error 70, because I just solved another user’s similar problem. In his case, he had schedules for WXSIM and WXSIMATE and System Scheduler (as he was using it to start the programs) mismatched. I forget the exact details, but two programs (WXSIM and WXSIMATE, I think) were trying to run at the same time, using one or more of the same files. Other conflicts between programs are also possible. That’s the first thing to look for, though: is there any chance two programs are running at the same time (either different programs, or multiple copies of the same one). This can also happen if WXSIMATE gets stuck, and then WXSIM tries to run.

Please let me know what you find.

Tom