1-wire humidity sensor

Hi all,

I have a tracking device which has a wire for 1-wire communication. On that wire i connect 1 temperature sensor (Dallas sensor, 1-wire protocol), but i want to add a humidity sensor (the communication wire suports 2 inputs).
I found only DS1923 humidity sensor (from Dallas) but it is a little bit expensive (130$)… http://datasheets.maximintegrated.com/en/ds/DS1923.pdf

Can you please tell me another humidity sensor that can do the DS1923 job (to communicate in 9bits string of data, just like 1-wire protocol).

Thanks,
Bogdan

nobody?

what i found till now is that i can use a DHT22 with a MAXIM-DALLAS DS2408S+ to send data acording to 1-wire protocol/…

Hi

Have you got any info about the tracking device?

Mick

Thanks for the replay Mick.
The tracking device is an Atrack, and is successfuly reading and sending 1-wire temperature data.

I’ve figured out in the end how to send humidity throught 1-wire protocol. I use a humidity sensor from Honeywell, HIH5030/40xx and a MAXIM-DALLAS DS2438Z+ , Battery monitor, which takes the analog data from the humidity sensor and send it to the 1-wire master wire…

On that tracking decive i also use a load cell, connected to the analog input , with calibration tabel.

And a relay that power up a cooling ventilator when the temp and hum is upper than a limit.

THis project is used for personal interest: beekeeping :smiley:

And all this circuit/board is powered up by a solar panel (12V 10/20 W).