ConsoleWD (linux) datain38

hello weatherbuffs

I am using the latest consoleWD for linux on a ubuntu system. Installation went fine - but I noticed that the datain38.ini input is not supported in this version. Could this be added in a way?

thank you for your support

Urs

any news to my request?

Brian… would it be possible to implement the Universal/datain38.ini functionality in the WD console version for Linux (I would like it with ubuntu)?

Thank you for your support

Urs

hello from Switzerland

I wanted to re-download the datain38-fixed version of consolewd for the Raspberry pi but it seems that this disappeared. The latest version for download does not include the “universal=34”.

I remember that Brian has posted it here but it seems that this thread has gone (An Error Has Occurred! The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.)

Brian could you please be so kind to upload the RPI/consolewd version to your downloads section on your website. And also it would be of great help if the “universal=34” option would be included in the general Linux version as well.

Thank you

Urs

Hi
OK, I should be able to implement this , for the normal linux version, now that I have that getting compiled OK (I managed to get past an error I was getting)

that link might have been lost in the forum server crash

hello again

where can I download the datain38-fixed version of consolewd (for Raspberry Pi as well as for Ubuntu)? The ones on the WD-website do not have the datain38-option.

Thank you for your support

Urs

I updated the linux version to the latest raspberrypi version
would I presumed would have had the datain38 option available
but I will investigate

Hi
it does have this (set station type to 34) :wink: