CWOP Dewpoint

I have two stations now, running the latest b271 executable that are showing dewpoint errors on CWOP now… may not be a bug, just coincidence?

Can anybody else running b271 and uploading to cwop verify?

Thanks!

I’ve run nearly all of the beta versions and am currently on 272. CWOP has been normal for me all the way.

• Jim

Hmm… okay… funny that both stations I monitor… miles apart from each other… are showing the same way… I’ll have to keep an eye on it!

C4086.gif

E7004.gif

Check the dewpoint that WD is calculating (calculator here) . If the WD value is correct (which it will be) then this is just another the CWOP QC anomaly.

Thanks… Yeah… WD is doing the calculation correctly and that value is being stored correctly in mysql (in my case)… CWOP is just going nuts… on both my installs, with what they are getting or not getting…

No biggie…

Just something new…

Hmmm, I see what you mean, the station data line on those charts does look odd :?

you could check what WD is sending, in the registry setting
‘Aprs data send’
data=

I see the correct values in the other CWOP graphs… seems to be just something in the MADIS checks… I emailed the operator to ask if he could look into it… from everything I can see, WD is reporting the data correctly…

My take on this is that their trace for their analysis is off, meaning another station used to compare with yours is bad. Look at the scale of the graph, someone is reporting dew point temperatures on Venus. 8O

Good catch, 8,000F 8O