Looking for testers for the new Mac version :)

you can use the copy/paste out of a the reports in the program and into a mac text program and print from that
or open the files direct, with a text program or open the html files with a browser, on the mac, and print direct from that too

I am doing that as you suggested earlier.

hey Brian

I just happened to check my web page: deputydawgwx.com then on the reports section

ALL data is gone!!!

I know I saw it recently. I also updated recently to B271

Any thoughts? If I backdate to B270 do you think it will come back?

Thanks

btw the status page shows everything up to date

Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 5.30.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 5.30.54 PM.png

I can still see it.

Was that meant for me?

I still don’t see any data. From my page: deputydawgwx.com - on the left click on reports

See my prior post - I added screenshots

I went back to B270 for the time being

I have printing of the reports under view, av/ext working now in the latest WD Mac update

now working on being able to set the background colour and numbers colour on the gauges

Added the ability to set the background colour and colour of numbers on the main screen dials
In the latest update

Again, Thankyou.

Are you able to use the wmr200 station with WD including downloading historical data from the data logger? I’m currently using WD via parallels but would prefer to run the MAC version

WD mac should work OK with the wmr200 for live data
(but not for history data)

I do now have it where you can also set the background colour of all the dails in the weather dials screen
just trying to get the scale text colour working correct (have not upoaded this version yet)

I have it up and running ok. I leave my mac on 24/7 any way so it isn’t a huge thing. I suppose it’s one of those things, it’s good if it could be done but not essential

latest update fixes a problem with the CWOP upload if your CWOP ID number ended in 0
(the problem then was that it was trying to send on the 10 minute mark , but the CWOP servers will be too busy at that time, so now instead tries to send at the 4 minute mark
(normally it sends at the minute number that corresponds to your CWOP ID last number (so as to spread out the load on the CWOP servers)

Brian
Is there a specification for the image I use on my signature .gif ? as I get a white line at the bottom of the image
see the attached

Thanks for all you do
Ian

signaturebanner.gif

try adjusting the height setting in the wdisplayftp.ini file
when WD is not running
e.g
[sig banner custom]
image1 y=

I recently reverted back to using my Wh3081 station instead of the WMR200. I set everything up right but when i shut WD down and then restart it again WD keeps crashing. I then have to delete everything and start from the beginning but WD keeps crashing every time I shut down my MAC and start it up again. It works fine if I don’t shut down WD.

Any thoughts?

I kept playing around with it and don’t know what I did but everything is working as it should now

Spoke to soon. It is doing it again. I’m going to try an old version and see if it works

I installed the old version and it doesn’t crash. However I can’t get WD to talk to the weather station(WH3081). I installed the mono framework but still nothing. Am I missing something?

I finally bit the bullet and re-installed my operating system and what do you know? It fixed my issues and now it’s running like a dream