Looking for testers for the new Mac version :)

I have been running a test here for a couple of days with my WH3081 station
I am not seeing any missing minutes in the logfile problem

so I suggest its something in how you have WD setup (i.e what you have it set to do)
does anyone else have this particular problem?

build 262 fixes a problem with slow updating of the testags.txt → testtags.php (or similar)

Hi Brain Mac-B262 seems to has fixed my problem, has only been running only 20min and has not miss a beat :D. Thanks for the support

Thanks Again
BTrip

Hi Brian,
262 has also fixed my problem where WD would lockup for a few minutes every time testtags were created - well done -cheers

that’s good news :slight_smile:

Hi Brain just a follow up post on my logfiles WD Mac-B262 is logging every minute. :smiley: (Screen Shoot)

Thanks Again
BTrip

Hi Brian,

Since running 262 WD has crashed and aborted without an error displaying at 6:00am the last two mornings - are there any logs I can look at when this happens to give you some clues?
Thanks Ian

I am not sure why you would be getting that error
which version were you using before?

I’m unsure of the version number - it was before you did the recent WH3081 changes, I didn’t update as I have a Davis - I’m guessing I had 260 or earlier? Thanks

Edit - looking back through this thread, I see i was running 261 just after you did the changes where you said it uses less memory now … tahnks

While mine didn’t crash at 6am, it did hang / flat line today at 6am (± min or so). It was up and running but not updating any values. I’m on B262

is anyone else having this crash at 6am with the latest version?

I’ve never had it crash and I keep it on 24/7. I only have issues when downloading historical data which I have mentioned earlier

maybe if vk2him could .zip and email me the settings files I can test/check here

Brian - It hasn’t aborted at 6:00am for the last three mornings now - I restarted the Mac 4 days ago but it crashed the first morning but not after. Did you still want the files now it seems to be intermittent ? Thanks

only if it was easily reproduceable? :scratch:

It was - but not now - I’ll let you know how it goes … many thanks

I wouldn’t call mine a crash, it just hung/flat lined. Also only happened once

But it was right at plus minus a few mins of 6am (as best I recall)

I’m on build 262

Hi Brian Mac-B262 has been up 7 days plus. :).

BTrip

Screen Shot 2015-12-13 at 8.14.42 AM.png

so things are looking up then :wink: