first rain

Brian, I do not understand why my rain begins to rain Laight, and does not begin to moderate drizzle. It all works but I do not never seen some settings, you can advise me what to do or would like to send my settings you could find out what was wrong it would be best to copy your folder directly into my thank you.

Well let me ask otherwise, this is set correctly for functionality?

Bez názvu.png

The manual has the following if i were to guess your first 2 settings are probably too long

Minute to check back for rain to set the icon Normally set at 10 (minutes)…i.e any
rain recorded in this time will result in a rain icon (the amount recorded in that time
interval also fine tunes the icon (i.e light rain, rain, heavy rain, etc, as per the thresholds
listed in the threshold names setup)…unless you are using the METAR to update the icon
and have not selected my stations rain/wind/fog overrides the METAR.

Minutes to check back for recent rain to set the icon Normally set at 5
(minutes)…this will change the weather description to recent rain, but the icon will not
update to a rain icon. Note, this is the period of time, in minutes selected, PRIOR to the
minutes selected for time to check back for rain

Minutes to check back for its stopped raining Normally set at 30 (minutes)…this
will change the weather description to Stopped raining, but the icon will not update to a
rain icon, if any rain has been recorded in the time period allocated (minutes) from the
current time, if no rain has been recorded for the above 2 thresholds

Somehow I had it before it is set to write here, but I thought that if I extend the time, my light rain will change to drizzle but it just does not work otherwise metar not use.

Hi
you can change the rain thresholds/descriptions
(in the summary image and icon setup,set rain thresholds/descriptions)
also what version/build?

I am using the latest version of the B272 and my rainwater thresholds were 20,5,60 minutes and then tried to change 30,15,90 minutes I have a feeling that by changing the language changes some icons in the forecast.