Control Panel Icons do not Respond

see errors after updating warmest day and coldest night.
those are not errors, but just program event logs...just to show that has been done I really need to move those events to view, program debug info instead (I will probably get people then say why is that event not being logged though?...thoughts ? (as you are not the first person to think that was a logged bug))

Brian,
I have sent the files in an email to you.
Tom

Ok, thanks Brian. Actually I have had no reason to look at the programerrorlog until this issue started in the beta version, so it’s kind of new to me.
jp

@jpmorgan49
if you could .zip and email me your settings files and any template files converted like testtags.php
and I will see if I can duplicate the error you are getting there :wink:

I’ve attached the files you have requested. I noticed I received an error before I went to bed and then again this morning.
jp

WD.zip (25.6 KB)

I switched from using the Customize internet & file creation setup to using just the FTP/internet setup and it stopped my errors.
Tom

Was that the General FTP Functions Tab Tom? I’ll have to try and figure out how to change mine. Thanks for the info.
jp

First control panel, internet file creation & uploads tab, I hit override off.
Then I went to control panel, Web Files/Web Page tab, went to custom web page setup and made sure it is on and files you want converted set.
Then I went to control panel, FTP & connections METAR/NOAA tab, web file upload times and set the times it should be uploaded.
Should then work fine.

Thanks! Visiting with my Grandkids today, I’ll try it tomorrow.
Jp

thats an interesting find about switching from using customise internet and file creation override
that gives me some direction to look
see if that also stops there problem for you too jpmorgan49 :wink:

I have an idea what might be wrong…
will get build 267 up to see if that fixes it

I’ll hold off making any changes until I try build 267…

ok, build 267 .zip update ready
try that version, with the customise internet and file creation override in use and let me know :slight_smile:

So do the changes that Weatherbee suggests and then install b267?
Jp

no, otherwise we dont know if we are marther or arther :slight_smile:
leave the customise internet and file creation in use and let me know :wink:

OK, I’ll so it tomorrow morning.
Jp

since you were already using the customise internet and file creation setup (yes?)
then all you need to do is update to build 267 and see how that goes

I updated to 267 and set customize internet & file creation back on. So far it’s been running for two hours and no problems.
Tom

I think I’ll get a chance to install tonight and see how it is in the morning.
Jp

I installed the 267 zip file today at 1930 hrs CDT. Hoping all is well in the morning. :slight_smile:
jp