Interesting app on iPhone, but pretty unstable

Not much impressed with the iPhone app. Overpriced and does’t work well at all.

Instead Of complaining, Tell what you do not like and come back with suggestions - I know Brian listen when People’s gets back with decent feedback. The Price is fair, would you do The work and many evenings for that little prise??

Erik

yes
it cost alot of money to develop (compiler upgrade costs and many hours spent on it)

you dont even say if you are using the latest version

I have tested it here on a low spec ipod touch to a newer iPad
and it works OK

however if you have slow internet or connection problems to your clientraw file, then that will cause it to ‘freeze’ while that connection times out

price is ok though for what it does its a bit higher than normal. it doesn’t work on my Iphone5 yet because it says I have socket error #57 whatever that is. It has on one page pretty much everything I would need so is handy. I use Iphone weather display by Steven Visser ver 1.3 which has been great. If anyone knows about the error #57 I would like to know.

Hi! Downloaded the app yesterday, and I must confess I am a bit diappointed. On my iPhone 5 it works, but it’s really slow and, well…not very nice to look at. Sorry, but that’s my opinion.

I also downloaded the iWDLive-app. This is a bit better, but I really miss being able to have more than one station active at a time. As it is now you have to go through a long list every time you want to change stations.

The best iWDL-based app I have found so far is actually one I’ve had installed for quite a while. It looks good and has the option to have more stations configured at a time. It’s called Sol Tiempo, and it’s in the app store. I’m in no way affiliated with the author.

I have updated the compiler , and now the IOS7 support looks much better
I will update the iphone version once apple comes out of holiday period

Great, looking forward to trying the new version. :slight_smile:

I have also now added a connection time out (to the latest android version)
which should help too
will update the apple version soon (once apple out of holiday period)

was not easy to get an updated version ready for review by app store…
(hopefully will be ready to update to by the end of the week)
my mac is now too old for the latest OSX version and xcode version (needed for code signing) and latest iOS API version
So I have to rent a mac in the cloud…has taken me hours to get that setup correctly for compiling and code signing…

whew

but though there will be people will not appreciated all this

I will be happy giving it a go, thanks in advance!