Sunrise and Sunset bug in the northern hemisphere

I have reported from this bug before but because it still remains I thought that it’s better to explain it with the video. You can see it here Weather Display suntimes bug - YouTube.

The problem is that I need to set latitude to 69:01:00 but the main setting doesn’t support above 66:60:00 latitudes so I have to use “Use this new calculation” option. And there the problem is that this option is showing wrong sunrise and sunset times as you can see in the video. At the first times are right but when I use that “Use this new calculation” option, it shows wrong times.

It would be nice if this bug could be fixed. Thanks a lot!

how do you mean at first the times are OK?
at what point is that?
(I guess I should watch the video)

Yes I recommend to watch the video. The suntimes are right before I check “Use this new calculation” option.

what if you dont set to use this new calculation?
(as you say the times are OK)

As I said, I need latitude 69:01:00 but I can’t use it without “Use this new calculation” option because the main setting for sunrise and sunset times doesn’t support latitudes over 66:60:00.

Other fix would be to support all kind of latitudes and longitudes, then I could use right latitude values without using “Use this new calculation” option.

Hi
I am still confused, because are you not saying the times are OK until you tick to use this new calculation?

Yes, the times are OK until I tick “use this new calculation”.

Anything new about this? I really hope that this bug could be fixed because otherwise I can’t use WD for showing suntimes.

Yes, the times are OK until I tick "use this new calculation".

I am still confused

to me that statement above means …dont tick to use this new calculation

I don’t know is there anything wrong in my English or something but I must tick the “use this new calculation” option and I think that I have explained it quite clearly why I have to do it. But I try again.

My latitude is 69:01:00 and of course I want to use that value. So I put that value to under “Degrees”, “Minutes” and “Seconds” boxes. Then I press “Set Lat” button but it gives me a pop-up window with text “Please use the other lat/long settings”. And as I told, the highest acceptable value is 66:60:00. Your only option is to use “Use this new calculation”, which is not working correctly as I told before. I only want that WD shows right sun sunset and sunrise times, nothing more :slight_smile: