Authorization for transmit data on "rotate.aprs.net"

Hello … I’m from Italy Stefano I6WVQ …
I kindly ask all of you …
Who should I contact to get permission to send data directly wxAprs " rotate.aprs2.net " on the server, or other server.
I have read a lot of documentation regarding the CWOP but for this permission, I could not have a valid address.
Thanks for your attention.
Yours sincerely
i6wvq de Stefano

Hi,
You need to get your callsign approved by your local APRS co-ordinator in your country - they will issue you will an Authorisation number that corresponds to your callsign which then validates your on the APRS Server and will then TX your data.

73s vk2him
Ian

P.S.

A CWOP station will not be validated, it must be a genuine Amateur radio callsign such as you I6WVQ

You can also download a passcode generator here http://blog.eagleflint.com/software-downloads/aprs-is-passcode-generator/

Hello to all
Thank you for the swift response … Jan. …
That number validation for my name (i6wvq) I possess already 'for many years … and I use it for prg. UI-View, but unfortunately for direct access to the server “rotate.aprs.net” or other servers … NOT work!.
On a lot of documentation I’ve read on the CWOP asked to contact … (note that These servers require a validation code Which currently licensed amateur radio operators can Obtain from n5jxs at tamu dot edu or from russ at wxqa dot com.).
I DO NOT know ‘if it is the same authorization that already’ possess, and I repeat NOT work!.
I hope I explained … and thanks again.
73s de stefano i6wvq

Edit:
Sorry friends … old age is’ doing tricks on him!
It all works … I made a mistake in writing the syntax pass. !
Again I ask pardon!
Cordial greetings to all
Stefano i6wvq