Clean up image?

Could one of you graphic guru’s clean up my banner image to get rid of the power line shadow
in the left hand town sign? I’ve tried but can’t seem to make any of my graphics editors (or more
likely my skills) do it. The sign is gone now and I don’t like the “new” one, so I can’t go take the
picture again.

For obvious reasons, the size must stay the same after the modification so it fits my header space.

Thanks.

-Keith

Can you supply a larger version of just the sign, or both images an I can try to correct the sign and could even cut it out of it’s background and then layer it directly onto the main background. :wink:

Reference image here if it helps figure out the missing back leg.

Update:
Hmmmm, now I look at it more closely, based on the position of the shadow, that appears to be the same image of the sign :? I found it on google images.

Martin,

I see Niko found the city sign online somewhere and I’m attaching the main banner image to this
message. Let me know if you need anything else.

-Keith

Thanks, that looks much better without the power line!

-Keith

I think that’s an excellent job there 4wd. :thumbright:

Yes, that’s how I found it. When I said I didn’t want to take the picture again, I meant again
for myself. In any event, the signs are all going away as AC has changed their “image”.

-Keith

Agreed! I have it up on my page now. Thanks to everyone who pitched in to give me a hand. =D>

-Keith

I think what Niko is getting is this is someone else’s copyrighted image. Do you have permission to use it? :wink:

I hadn’t gone that far, I was just surprised to have found the same image. You could probably argue the banner is a derivative work, but I’m not a lawyer :wink:

Well, it has been on my webpage for a couple of years and the city knows about it, so if
there was an issue, it would have come up by now.

-Keith