Weatherlink IP Amateur Radio Callsign Setup?

We recently setup a 2nd Davis VP2 that is running Weatherlink IP. We are successfully sending data out with my wife’s callsign (WX1LDB) and have registered for our ham validation number. However when I input the number into the Weatherlink IP software it says that it is not valid. I’m not sure if this is a Davis issue or something was misconfigured when we were sent the passcode number. I’m going to give Davis a call on Monday a.m. but in the meantime has anyone else had an issue like this running Weatherlink IP?

Thanks, Phil & Leigh

Just to update. I called Davis and they said it isn’t a problem with their software. Tonight I decided to try the WD demo at this location and put the APRS validation number in and it seems to be working fine with Brian’s software. Unfortunately I don’t have a computer to dedicate to WD at this location. Hopefully sometime in the future. A very Happy WD user for almost 10 years!

Phil

Finally got the answer we were looking for the passcode is the APRS validation code that is tied to your callsign. Hope this might help someone down the road!

Phil